Saturday, March 01, 2008

I LOVE IT!

"My girlfriend and I visited this store durring a recent trip to Tucson. The store is nice, with brushed steel cases and tables. There are cases lining the walls with a balanced variety of jewelry in each case. As for the jewelry.....WOW! Apparently, they make all their own jewelry and by the looks of it, they know what they're doing. The earring i bought, I wear almost daily. I couldn't get over the uniqueness of their look. Very different from your average diamond jeweler. The gentleman who helped us was super nice and very cute. If you are ever in Tucson, I highly recommend you stop by and check out there jewelry."

Customer for life,
Sarah

Thank you for your kind words Sarah!
DeSantis Jewelry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home